U-ROB has 13 years experience in drone operatiosn and trainings worldwide and is headquartered in Germany. We are an accredited testing center for the German Federal Aviation Authority and do several types of drone trainings. Our english trainings are done on request and can be adopted to your shedule and focus. Beside the certificate of knowledge we offer following trainings:
- practical training with multicopter or fixed wing drones
- practical training with VTOL drones like Wingcopter or Germandrones Songbird
- training of emergency landings / procedures
- theoretical aviation law training
- software training for agisoft photogrammetry software
- training for thermal, multispectal or hyperspectral cameras
Here is an example of our one-day training to get the certifikate of knowledge:
Theory training in English incl. test for the certificate of knowledge (German: Kenntnisnachweis gem. §21d LuftVO)
Training and examination documents are provided in English. This training course is developed as preparation for the examination to prove knowledge by the German Federal Aviation Authority (LBA). After the training, the examination for the proof of knowledge will take place.
Basic training (only theory, 7h)
- Basics of air law in Germany
- operating prohibitions according to §21b LuftVO
- Personal rights and data protection
- Aerodynamics (also for fixed wing aircraft)
- Flight operations (SERA/SORA checklists and risk assessment)
- Question round to clarify questions / ambiguities
Examination cycle (1h)
- evaluation of the examination and notification of the results
Training is done in our training facilities in 33699 Bielefeld or on request also abroad/inhouse.
If you need more information, dates or an offer, please to not hesitate to contact us via +49 521 4179 8680 or via E-Mail.